- Dr Samyn received her Medical Degree from the College of Human Medicine at Michigan State University in 1997 with Honors in Family Practice.
- She completed Family Practice Residency at Bon Secours Hospital in Grosse Pointe, MI in 2000 and was awarded Resident Teacher of the Year.
- She has been board certified in Family Medicine since 2000.
- Dr Samyn is an active staff member of Beaumont Health and faculty for Oakland University William Beaumont Medical School.
- She sees patients of all ages.